The Marriage Mentor™ Training Workshop equips new Mentor Couples to begin their journey as Marriage Mentors. The Workshop is typically held on a Saturday from 8:30am to 4:00pm. We have trainings available locally in our Dallas office, but they can also be held on-site at your church.*
This purchase includes:
— Two (2) Mentor Registration Codes** to
- Gain access to the Marriage Mentors™ Support System for couple, includes a one-year subscription for ongoing training and support
- Complete two (2) personality assessments powered by the Connect Assessment®
- Complete Relationship Response Survey
— Mentor Training Workshop for the Mentor Trainee Couple
— Lunch, drinks and snacks on-site for the Mentor Trainee Couple
— Mentor Training Kit, consisting of:
- Two (2) copies of the Devoted workbook
- Two (2) copies of the Mentor Training Guidebook
- Four (4) copies of Prayer Cards
- Communication Tools (4 Hats)
- Black Carry Bag
* If you would like to schedule a Mentor Training Workshop at your location, there may be additional costs for Trainer travel, lodging, and meals. Please contact the Strong Marriages office for more information or to schedule a Mentor Training Workshop at 972-774-1400.
** Mentor Registration Codes will be sent to you in a separate email that will also include instructions.