The NEW I Promise Facilitator Workbook includes 1 access code for the Facilitator and is designed to be used by those facilitating a couple or group of couples as they go through the I Promise Experience.
I Promise is a biblically-based premarital resource that includes workbooks and access to online interactions. I Promise is a great tool for engaged couples preparing for marriage, for couples seriously dating and considering whether they are ready for marriage, and for facilitators looking for a group premarital resource. Facilitators may be mentor couples, pastors or simply friends of the bride and groom who have a strong and vibrant marriage.
The six sessions in I Promise deal with the topics of Identity in Christ, Covenant Commitment, Roles in Marriage, Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Wise Stewardship (Sexuality and Finances). Inside the front cover of the I Promise Facilitator Workbook is a code that allows the Facilitator access to a myriad of resources to assist them in leading a group through I Promise.
NOTE: Facilitators use this Facilitator’s Workbook to guide discussions after individual work has been done and to provide personal experience as couples go through the program. You will need to purchase 1 I Promise Facilitator Workbook for yourself and 1 Couple Bundle for each couple in the group.
(see the I Promise Facilitator Bundle for facilitating only one couple).
For more information, please visit:
Save up to $60 on your Marriage License Fee!
For Texas residents, the Twogether in Texas program provides up to a $60 discount off the marriage license fee. It also waives the 72-hour waiting period that is normally required after taking a premarital course.
- Your facilitator, church, or organization must be registered with the Twogether program. FIND INFORMATION AND FAQs at https://twogetherintexas.com/UI/Faq.aspx
- REGISTER as a Provider at https://twogetherintexas.com/UI/AddServiceProvider.aspx
- The $60 state portion of the marriage license fee is waived if the couple completes the I Promise premarital course.
- You must REGISTER and then complete and print the certificate from the Twogether in Texas website to give them.
- They must present their certificate to the county clerk. Counties may add up to $22 in additional fees to a marriage license, and those local fees are not waived.
- The county clerk will waive the 72-hour waiting period for couples who present a certificate of completion, proving they completed the course.The certificate is good for one year and proves that the couple is eligible for the discounted marriage license fee and can waive the 72-hour waiting period.
What others are saying:
"I’ve met Dewey and Lynne Wilson. I’ve seen their ministry. And I’ve read their new pre-marital resource, I Promise. It’s a powerful, biblical, practical tool that I’m honored to highly recommend. You’ll especially love their state-of-the-art online support tools, which make this premarital experience a hit with today’s couples."
– Dr. Greg Smalley
Executive Director, Marriage & Family Formation, Focus on the Family
"The words, 'I do' will be the starting point for a marriage filled with frustration or fulfillment. The words, 'I Promise' are a great way to make sure you and your spouse choose fulfillment. The experiences this book will give you, and the online tools that support it, are priceless. You'll learn much about yourself, your spouse, and your God. You will also see what closeness, caring and commitment look like when they are lived out every day. This is the practical, biblically based pre-marital resource you've been waiting for and it carries my absolute highest endorsement."
– John Trent, Ph.D.
President, StrongFamilies.com & The Blessing Challenge
"I Promise is a new, biblically based pre-marital program that really “gets it!” The Scriptural insights and relationship tools found in I Promise help future spouses understand the real meaning of the covenant promises they make when they say, 'I do.'"
– Dr. Tim Clinton
President, American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
"I Promise is a powerful tool to help couples understand their identity in Christ and to reflect the promises of God upon their marriage relationship. Having utilized Marriage Mentors' mentoring materials for years, I am excited to recommend this resource to you for individual, couple-to-couple, and small group marriage preparation. The on-line support resources are an incredible asset! This is the biblically-based premarital resource we have been praying for!"
– Paul Moffett
Sr. Associate Pastor, Lighthouse Christian Center, Puyallup, Washington